Starter kit including pillow case (Aida), floss, needle, notions and gift card
In this starter kit
we have put together everything you need to cross stitch your own pillow case. This is the absolute gift to the sibling you know needs a bit relaxing and creative time with a new hobby, or to the friend who absolutely must stitch their favorite quote on a pillow case.
In a nice brown box we will put an Aida pillow case, embroidery floss, a needle, a wooden embroidery hoop, an embroidery scissor and a gift card for a pdf-pattern.
The person who gets the gift card can visit our Design editor
and create their unique pattern, pay with their gift card and get the pattern on their email instantly. (Psst! You can easily change the colors in the Design editor
to the color setup you pick here.)
The starter kit contains:
Everything is packed in a nice brown signature box from The Folklore Company. (The box will vary in design from the picture, but not in size and color.)
- 1 white pillow case, with Aida front in 5,4 crosses/cm (14 crosses/inch). Backside with white fabric and zipper.
- 6 skeins of DMC Stranded Embroidery Floss
- Needle (blunt)
- Wooden embroidery hoop, 13 cm
- Small embroidery scissor in black, from Merchant & Mills
- Gift card for a pdf-pattern